Join studio x kitchen
Searching for an experienced and delightful Head Chef to lead studio x kitchen. Your role will include preparing delicious, locally sourced food, evolving studio x kitchen, from menu, concept and product development, to playing a leadership role in managing the team working alongside you. This role requires a Head Chef that both loves food creation, as well as people management, and who is very much hands-on and detail oriented.
- Weekdays and weekends
- Salary based on experience
- Cafe service 7.00-17.00, and occasionally evening events
- Hiring, managing and training staff
- Overseeing the work of staff members
- Estimating staff’s workload & schedule
- Complying with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Fostering a climate of cooperation and respect between co-oworkers
- Developing new recipes for cafe operations, as well as for events
- Managing food costs
- Prepping and serving during cafe opening hours
- Attending and serving at events happening around studio x locations
- Closing and opening cafe
- Following and applying culinary trends and optimised kitchen processes
- Evolving the concept of studio x kitchen
- Proven experience as Head Chef in a commercial kitchen
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Experience in cafe environment
- Ability to allot responsibilities and monitor progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Punctual, organised and trustworthy
- Professional appearance
- Ability to motivate staff and excellent communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict in a constructive manner
- Willingness to take initiative and make decisions
- Passionate about the food and beverage industry
- Service minded and go-getter
- Used to working with local Danish suppliers
Please send a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect person for this role, along with your CV to email@example.com with the subject - Head Chef position for studio x kitchen. No phone inquiries please. Interviews will be set-up as candidates become available.
Barista / Front of House
studio x kitchen is looking for baristas / front of house to join our growing team.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
- You have experience in the hospitality industry and thrive in an active and fast paced work environment
- You have barista experience and are passionate about the food and coffee industry
- You have good communication skills, work great in a team and have a strong service mindset
- You are interested in joining a high level service team and in being part of the whole studio x experience
Please send a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect person for this role, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject - Front of House position for studio x kitchen. No phone inquiries please. Interviews will be set-up as candidates become available.
studio x kitchen serves seasonal and homemade breakfast and lunch daily between 8.30-16.30. We offer an intimate setting surrounded by both design and delightful dishes in the inner city of Copenhagen, inviting local neighbours, tourists, families and friends. As an extension to the studio x universe - a stimulating shop, gallery spaces, offices and conferences, we occasionally host exciting events in the cafe during opening hours or in the evenings.