Social Media & Digital Communication Content Manager
studio x is looking for a Social Media & Digital Communication Content Manager to lead our various communication channels. The ideal candidate is extremely structured, has experience creating digital communication plans and content, is a brilliant storyteller and writer, dables in photography and is interested in growing engagement and activity on our core social media channels.
- Develop a strategic, long-term communication plan that spans SoMe, web, events, etc. and crosses the studio x brand portfolio.
- Manage and produce the varying components for the communication plan, including the necessary planning, writing, posting, and analysis.
- Evolve the studio x brand across our digital platforms
- Increase engagement, build audience and increase web traffic
- Extract the analytic findings and repurpose this knowledge into new strategies and ideas within the communication plan.
- Can think quickly, see opportunities, invent campaigns, seek new directions
- Can respond to unforeseen situations and is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get to work.
- Strong English language skills - written and oral
- Can emulate the studio x tone of voice
- Good creative eye and an understanding of the studio x aesthetic
- Inventive, open-minded, easy-going
- Open to trying new things and well-versed on social media trends and analytics
- Structured, organized and detail oriented
- Passionate about design and design makers
- Experienced with Shopify
- Ability to use InDesign, Later, Mailchimp, Slack, Google Suite
Please send a cover letter, CV and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject - Social Media & Digital Communication Content Manager. No phone inquiries please. Interviews will be set-up with the shortlisted candidates.
studio x is looking for a Store Manager to care for studio x store and manage the administrative side. The ideal candidate is positive, creative, is highly organized and feels at ease organizing and coordinating the daily activities of the store.
- Manage the daily operations of studio x store
- Care for the overall appearance of the store
- Maintain supplier and invoice overview, in coordination with webshop coordinator
- Respond to requests from clients
- Daily engagement with agents & retailers
- Respond to product reclamations
- Coordinate store rental for photoshoots, events, etc.
- Coordinate the loan of items for photo shoots
- Create contracts, as needed
- Handles press requests
- Handles logistics and deliveries
- Build relationships with existing and new studio x collaborators
- General client care
- In-store sales management
- Previous experience running the daily operations of a store
- Eye for detail and an interest in caring for the store appearance
- High organizational skills
- Ability to use Google Suite and other collaborative as well as other organizational tools
- Experienced with Shopify
- Ability to work quickly and find creative solutions to complex problems
- Good with suppliers, logistics and deliveries
- Good with economy and basic accounting
- Ability to understand the studio x brand and to represent it
This is a full-time position. Please send a cover letter, and CV to email@example.com with the subject - Store Coordinator. No phone inquiries please. Interviews will be set-up with selected candidates.
Searching for an experienced and delightful Chef for studio x kitchen. Your role will include preparing delicious, locally sourced food, and contributing to the evolution of the studio x kitchen menu, including sweet and savoury dishes as well as beverages. You are also a constructive, collaborative and conscientious member of the studio x team. This role requires a Chef that both loves food creation, as well as the daily interaction with cafe guests. You are able to work independently, are self motivated and you are very much hands-on and detail oriented.
- Full-time 35-40hrs/week
- Weekdays and weekends
- Hourly rate based on experience
- Cafe service 7.00-17.00, and occasionally evening events
- Prepping and serving during cafe opening hours
- Preparation of daily staff food
- Complying with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Fostering a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
- Assisting with the development of new recipes for cafe operations, as well as for events
- Assisting with ordering and dry store organisation
- Attending and serving at events happening around studio x locations
- Closing and opening cafe
- Following and applying culinary trends and optimised kitchen processes
- Assisting with the evolution of the concept of studio x kitchen
- Proven experience as a Chef in a commercial kitchen
- Experience in cafe environment
- Communication and leadership skills
- Punctual, organised and trustworthy
- Professional appearance
- Ability to motivate staff
- Ability to manage conflict in a constructive manner
- Willingness to take initiative and make decisions
- Passionate about the food and beverage industry
- Service minded and go-getter
Please send a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect person for this role, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject - Chef position for studio x kitchen. No phone inquiries please. Interviews will be set-up as candidates become available.